That's right, folks. The dreaded November 30th is a mere seven days away. Are you ready for it? I mean, it's the time you type in your worth into a box in the online application. You realize that years of work suddenly becomes a couple lines of text. Sucks, doesn't it? That after all this time, someone else could have made some crap up in their application as easily as you take a shit, and be seen as an applicant just as qualified as you are? (Run-on Fragments are awesome.) Yeah, I get it. In any case, good luck with your applications if you haven't already completed and submitted them. That said, it's time for a couple of thoughts and questions:
1. Assuming is bad. We've all heard it. When you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and ME. What people fail to mention is that it mostly makes an ass out of U. How the hell did I get included in the situation that it makes an ass out of ME? Someone explain.
2. Love triangles. I've said this to many people before, but I don't get this concept either. So the triangle involves three people. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, boy likes...wait. What the fuck? Boy likes boy? You see, for a love triangle to be complete, someone has to be gay. Someone care to explain?
3. Less is more. What the hell? That's like saying cats are dogs. Screw symbolism and shit. The statement is just untrue. Wanna argue the point?
4. And I know that some of the last people I'd expect to read this...are. So I'm going to say hello for the hell of it. Get it? HELLo? ha. Anyway I figure I'll end it with the common saying "I hate life." Totally laughable. Just because chances are that you probably really don't and are just saying it to express how crappy your current situation is. So it should be "I hate situation." Not "I hate life."
Yup that about wraps up today. A rather mild, calm post. Someone piss me off and inspire me? hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
And this, Nick Wu, is why you are Editorial Editor.
I never noticed how "assume" is ass + u + me O_o
I learned something today. *cheers~
When you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and ME.
HAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE IT!
And I totally agree with Edwin. This IS why you're Editorial Editor.
Mmmm and less is more. It makes sense if you say less of something is more of something else. Then it becomes common sense. (e.g. Less homework means more sleep). :)
Ah, your posts continue to amuse me. Miss you!
AHAH i like number 2.
Boy likes girl. Girl likes another boy. Boy likes girl back. Tis a love ANGLE.
Post a Comment